Sunday, January 1, 2017

Exercise helps in ways drugs cannot

Memory and attention span improve in schizophrenic patients who exercise.

There are various ways exercise can help us, if it is incorporated into our lifestyle on a regular basis. Even if you don't like the idea of a gym, or have never been a sporty person, there are types of exercise you can take up to help you stay healthy.  I am not going to give you a list, however, what I am going to do is give you the reasons you should follow some type of exercise regime, to stay healthy. Exercise is good for us (I know you know this) and the benefits are supercharged if we have a positive feeling about it. The added benefits are not all in the head; physical improvements... This article is part of our premium content. Full story is available on Times of Malta Premium.

from timesofmalta.com http://ift.tt/2hGGSXW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment