Saturday, July 30, 2016

Still waiting for new bulb

At the beginning of May the street lamp in the middle of Għar il-Lembi Street, Sliema, went out. After several calls by myself and my neighbours to the Sliema local council I was informed that they were sending their contractor to fix it. Weeks passed but nothing happened. So I called the council again complaining that the lamp had not been fixed. Several calls later I was informed that the contractor could not fix the lamp and that they were passing the buck to Enemalta. This was about a month ago and all I can say is that we are still in darkness. Why does it have to take more than three... This article is part of our premium content. Full story is available on Times of Malta Premium.

from timesofmalta.com http://ift.tt/2alu0Wk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment