Sunday, February 28, 2016

Why are our roads so bad?

Why are our roads so bad? This is a question so many people ask in Malta. This does not only include drivers, cyclists and pedestrians who have to bear the brunt of potholes, shoddy works, bumps and poor infrastructure, but also first-time visitors who are usually surprised to see a Third World infrastructure in an EU member state. This is a question I myself have been asking for years and which I have been trying to verify ever since I have been a local councillor since 2003. Like many residents, I have witnessed the disproportionate influence of various contractors who overload their... This article is part of our premium content. Full story is available on Times of Malta Premium.

from timesofmalta.com http://ift.tt/1LOTPEx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment