Thursday, March 31, 2016

Happy sojourn

I feel I should comment on John Homer's letter about Transport Malta and Tallinja card (March 23). I am an English guy who has been here for just over three years. I am 61 years old, do not work and own a flat close to Homer's residence. However, I have little sympathy for his complaint. There's as much bureaucracy in Malta as many other places. A retired BT worker engaged in administration, I can fully understand if there's some clerical error or even maybe an incompetent office procedure. But discrimination is something else. Through my own fault of (mental) illness, I only succeeded in... This article is part of our premium content. Full story is available on Times of Malta Premium.

from timesofmalta.com http://ift.tt/1X1ucGM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment