Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Ill treatment

I have asked Melita (my current internet, landline and TV provider) to refund the deposit I paid in August 2014 as per current EU regulations. The customer service office responded to me in writing saying that, to have my deposit refunded, I either have to terminate my contract or provide a Maltese citizen ID card. This is yet another example of how a legal, honest and working immigrant is discriminated against in this country. No other country in the EU would condone a different or special treatment by a private company on the basis of nationality. In my opinion, the matter should be... This article is part of our premium content. Full story is available on Times of Malta Premium.

from timesofmalta.com http://ift.tt/1UtWKel
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment